Personalized Trainings are the most practical and popular option. You pick the day and time and a Perio Protect Team Trainer will meet you online for this 1-hour interactive session. You will review:
- the science behind prescription tray therapy
- the benefits and limitations of peroxide
- treatment protocols
- patient candidates
- implementation strategies
- insurance coding and costs
- steps to submit a case at the dental laboratory.
You will be ready to use Perio Tray™ therapy immediately after the session. There is no CE for this program, but we do offer free CE to all of our certified providers after completion of the course.
At the end of this session, you will know:
- The benefits and limitations of antimicrobial and mechanical therapies for biofilm control.
- How to incorporate localized antibiofilm therapies into existing treatment plans.
- How to help patients improve homecare regimens.
A Perio Protect representative will contact you to confirm your booking and work out a time slot for your training.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-434-4867